[sdiy] Freebass 383 ROM anyone?

Nathan Trites nathan at idmclassics.net
Wed Apr 13 02:34:35 CEST 2016

I had the same experience as Sean - the pots on my FB383 are garbage. Some
are crunchy, and the signal will cut out at certain points in the
Saw/Square mix travel. Definitely something to watch out for.

Also make sure you give it about a minute after start up for it to do it's
autotune dance (I assume that's what it's doing at start up?)... I feel
like half the time I turn it on it doesn't want to respond to midi, but
then after a short wait it's happy.

Best,

Nathan