[sdiy] MIDI velocity

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 18:43:54 CEST 2016

Thanks for the link Tom.  I'm not familiar with "Vertical Counters".  How
easy do you think it would be to increase the de-bounce count to say 16
consecutive identical "bounce-free" reads before the output states are
updated?  The example he gives seems to work well with just a 2-bit count,
but I'm not sure how it would work for counting up to larger numbers for a
longer de-bouncing time.

-Richie,