[sdiy] MIDI velocity

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 13:15:37 CEST 2016

Yes, I agree, no special de-bouncing action is required if there are
separate upper and lower contacts for each key as that builds mechanical
hysteresis into the system.  I had assumed that Roman's specific reference
to de-bouncing meant he was doing something extra to debounce keybeds that
only have just a single set of contacts?

-Richie,