[sdiy] unleaded solder

Barry Klein barryklein at cox.net
Sat Apr 2 19:59:08 CEST 2016

Real men flick the crud off with their finger...   :-)

But really all you need to do is to get some rosin flux and put it into a syringe. A thin coating of what you intend to solder will leave a shiny solder job when you're done. You can get the syringes on eBay/Amazon/wwgrainger. Downside is that the syringes leak and the flux can eat the rubber seal.

Sent from my iPhone