[sdiy] Pro one wire keyboard cleaning?

Rob Spencer rob at gmsn.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 09:52:49 CEST 2016

Have you tried playing it for awhile to see if the action cleans the contacts naturally? Might be worth a go before getting into the guts.

Also when/if you do take it apart be careful as the keyboard connector can sometimes disconnect before you've had chance to check which way round it goes.

Kind regards

Rob
07590 267835