[sdiy] Buchla 291 analysis?

Walker Shurlds walkershurlds at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:47:26 CEST 2015

I'm looking at this one: http://www.synthfool.com/docs/Buchla/Buchla_200/291/Buchla_2910.jpg Is it different than the one you're looking at?

It looks like SVF to me, but you have to remember than the "states" (I'm about 90% sure I'm really abusing the control systems terminology here, but bear with me) include all three possible outputs, all three possible inputs, every possible branch...

So to me it looks like *both* the input and output are in different nodes than in the common tow-thomas and KHN topologies. And there seem to be extra branches added for stability. And C6 is making everything unnecessarily complicated, analysis-wise. Really tempting for me to analyze it instead of listening to my assembly coding professor lecture for the next hour.

Hope that helps,

Walker