[sdiy] "Final" prototype-PCB eurocards?

Rick Jansen rick.jansen at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 4 23:02:57 CEST 2015

On 04/08/2015 21:41, Vladimir Pantelic wrote:
> like this?
>
> http://m.reichelt.de/Laborkarten/UP-922EP/3/index.html?&ACTION=3&LA=2&ARTICLE=23965&GROUPID=3374&artnr=UP+922EP

Ah, that is great, thanks! I see Conrad has them too:

<http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/529568> (epoxy @ 6,70 euro )
<http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/531380> (same as above, no brand, 10 ct cheaper)
<http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/531351> (fenol, cheaper @ 4 euro)

This is good, actually. I need it for a bunch (8) of I2C PCF8574 ic's, with a "bus" for
SCL, SDA and INT signals, and a few supporting chips. The layout of this board is very
good for that. And the price is reasonable too.

Pity the vertical "long" stripes have 29 holes, not 32, so you can only put 3 16-pin DIPs
there, but it's alright. Can't have everything.

Thanks for the suggestions, all!

rick