[sdiy] Retaining button state after power off?

Ove Ridé nitro2k01 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:36:03 CET 2014

1) That would be likely be much bigger than what he's using now,
especially depth-wise due to the switch assembly.
2) Can you even get those any more other than stealing them from a 20+
year old radio? Were they ever made as non-custom components? (Ie, not
made by a the radio manufacturer for a specific line/model.)