[sdiy] What to do with SMT part reels?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Jan 31 13:09:15 CET 2014

Try www.chip-1.com
they call me from time to time if I have some surpluss to offer. They
value most what is non common (they disregard for example Microchip
stuff) and hard to find.

If the parts you're talking about are after "best before" and not
suitable for reflow anymore, maybe post the part numbers to the list and
I'm sure you'll get a few reels sold. For example I'm very curious what
you might have.

Roman