[sdiy] Disposing of cupric chloride

Karl Ekdahl elektrodwarf at yahoo.se
Tue Jan 28 02:16:36 CET 2014

It is indeed light blue. David; i'm a little confused about you saying it's harmless as every other source i've found says it's indeed really bad for the environment, not saying you're wrong just saying that's what i've read on several different blogs and sites. So is the white slime at the bottom the copper salt or?

Den måndag, 27 januari 2014 19:05 skrev Paul Anderson <wackyvorlon at me.com>:
What colour of blue is it? You should have copper carbonate, which is a light blue.

Sent from my iPhone