[sdiy] Weird Juno 6 trigger behavior

Travis Thatcher recompas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:19:51 CET 2014

I recently installed a Highly Liquid UMR2 in my Juno 6 to get some
midi control. At first it seemed like everything was working but I
then noticed that when I send chords or a lot of midi data sometimes
notes will double trigger or random other notes will be triggered. I
chalked this up to an issues of compatibility but I found that when I
removed the UMR2 I still had some notes trigger periodically when I
released the keys.  Has anyone seen this problem before? I cleaned the
bus bar.  The arp triggers notes without any problem.

--
http://www.travisthatcher.com
http://www.soundcloud.com/thevoiceofsaturn