[sdiy] RMS to DC converters

Chris McDowell declareupdate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 16:58:11 CET 2014

Thanks! I was looking at the AD8436 already, I’ll give it a try.

Has anyone here tried the crummier approaches? I’m not aiming for the most sophisticated or accurate compressor here, really just a circuit that compresses :) If I had a sort of crappy compressor that I could build from op amps and a 2164, I’d be a happy fellow.