[sdiy] V2164M (SMT)?

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 14:33:17 CET 2014

I discussed (briefly) with SmallBear about them purchasing V2164M as I
was wondering on moving designs from DIP
They seemed opento it - so perhaps if there were a couple of people (not
sure on myself) wanting 500 each, they could perhaps be swayed to keep
'em in regular stock - would certainly be useful.

This site have some too:
http://www.4siteelectronics.com/Coolaudio_V2164M_p/400-1134-1.htm
When I first saw their listing, the prices were EXCELLENT but went up
more recently. I emailed to ask WHY - they said that last year CoolAudio
weren't replying to orders (or something - maybe badly remembering!) so
supplies were limited and prices rose - but then they also said they
could do bulk quantities for, I think, less than listed..
Dunno - anyways, another source which may be worth discussing further.

Ta,Tom