[sdiy] Solder stops flowing all of a sudden?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Jan 22 11:51:30 CET 2014

wow! 30 rolls in 4 years? That's a lot of soldering, a small factory maybe.
Did you mean 1 LB. rolls?

Considering this kind of your experience I'd say the solder may be
indeed faulty, maybe someone put SAC305 sticker on Sn99 solder or something.
Another thing I would do is to try different soldering iron.
And of course flood the work area with flux gel.
Or maybe the PCBs you are soldering are not properly plated.
BTW, I've had one bad experience that few PCBs came in with nickel
plating instead of tin. Even the PCB supplier was surprised when they
got them back.

Roman