[sdiy] Solder stops flowing all of a sudden?

jays at aracnet.com jays at aracnet.com
Wed Jan 22 02:07:24 CET 2014

I've never had any bad solder in 45 years. I did have some that was
really old and the flux leaked out of the first 6" or so on the spool.
Got rid of that and it was fine.

You aren't soldering a power plane or some thing else that's a heat sink
and sucking all the heat away?

I'd try a different iron too.

Jay S.