[sdiy] Introduction

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Jan 14 09:13:59 CET 2014

Hello Chris!
your story is most probably the same as most of the people here could
tell. And for sure is very much like mine. Alhough there were no
computers when I started, so CS was not necessary...

I saw your keyboard few months ago and I loved it. Could be fun to make
something similar someday so we can become competitors maybe ;)

Roman