[sdiy] Introduction

Chris McDowell declareupdate at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:42:31 CET 2014

Hello!

I’m Chris McDowell. I’m the EE and more at Super Synthesis based in Austin, TX.

www.supersynthesis.com

We make the Super37 (euro skiff with keyboard and keyboard interface module) and a few modules (ever growing!)

Been crazy about synths since I was about 14. Out of necessity, learned to love computer science as well, went to school for EE and CS, and have been swamped with projects ever since. Loving it so far.

I’ve come across posts here in various Googlizings over the years, and just now decided to jump in. I look forward to many fruitful discussions!

Cheers,
Chris McDowell