[sdiy] Hi / search? / programmable resistor for VCO?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Jan 7 08:55:02 CET 2014

try to look for "digital audio attenuators". I'm sure there are models
with 0.5dB/step response, which is exactly what you need for a keyboard.
Well, you need about 0.502dB/semitone but the chips will be much less
precise than that anyway.
Another option is to place at least 12-14 bit DAC in each VCO and
control them via look-up table by microcontroller.

Roman

W dniu 2014-01-07 05:24, cs80 at therogoffs.com pisze:
> Hi all.
>
> Thought I was already subscribed here but I guess not…   I have an
> idea/questions about a digitally controlled resistor for a VCO.

	<snip>