[sdiy] Hi / search? / programmable resistor for VCO?

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 05:56:17 CET 2014

very interesting

now of course i am completely talking out of turn here and do not know the cs -80 circuit you are referring to well enough to comment or the AD part, but my FIRST thought is why not just
use an AVR /Pic with a built in or external DAC to create the steps

couldnt you use a current out DAC to feed an OTA?

or would it not be precise enough (if so what about an autotune routine )

ultimately though id like to know what advantage this would have over 1/v oct setups. ??

BY THE WAY---there is a wonderful SDIY SEARCH ENGINE HERE:
http://search.retrosynth.com/synth-diy/

Sent from my iPhone