[sdiy] good replacement for GREENIE caps ???

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 21:05:05 CET 2014

oops

my email sent before I finished it

anyway...I need a suitable replacement for Green Caps. (greenies)

 ( mine say Tracon on them)

all they have for "temp info" or tolerance is 2A and then the cap value ( ive been using .20, .22 and .32)

does anyone know what the best
 " work-a-like " is ? or what specific qualities i could search for in data- sheets to replace these ( i only own a grand total of 6 of these !!)

i know they are polyester film but I also know there a million poly film caps out there and most of the "box film" caps I had on hand did not behave like these caps .

Thanks for any help!!