[sdiy] Elektron

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:55:08 CET 2014

OK !!

i had a prooblem with one of my schottky diodes..  So now i can have
my 3,3v DC output, and my 5v output. Great.
But i still have a problem somewhere : If i can get my 8v out, i don't
have -8v, it's more -14v... I've tested the 7908 input, and it gets
... 23v ??? still weird. Would the 12v transformer failled in a way or
another ?

I will get it back... i really hope so !