[sdiy] PCB adaptations of bits of the Buchla Music Easel, SDIY NYD special

Lanterman, Aaron lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 1 08:19:42 CET 2014

Dear SDIYers,

Those who have been on this list for a while may recall an old project of mine in which I created some PCB adaptations of bits of the Buchla 208: the preamp/envelope detector, the balanced modulator, the envelope generator, the LPG, the pulser, and the timbre generator. I adapted these bits of circuitry to make sense as stand alone modules.

I'm out of the preamp/envelope detector, but I have instances of the other 5. This will likely be the last batch of boards of these particular adaptations. If you think you might want them now is the time to get them.

In year's past I've done a NYE special, but I wasn't quite on the ball sending out a post on it. So I'll do a NYD special -- get 'em by 8:00 eastern standard time January 1st (I need time to stuff envelopes), and you'll get free shipping, and they'll go out on January 2nd.

If you are interested in building these, e-mail me at abovenyquist at gmail.com, and I'll send further details.

- Aaron