[sdiy] Need urgent help, Juno 106 key contact broken lead

Gil W. gil_we at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 00:09:23 CEST 2013

Hi all and thanks very much !

As I already answered to Rob, I got this product which I'm not sure is going to work:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/b70c/

I just tested it on a paper. Put some amount and let it dry for an hour. The resistance measured between two points on the paint which has dried on the paper is between 800ohm to 3000ohm (varies).

If I use this on the broken Key lead, will that amount of resistance still let the key trigger correctly ?

Or should I look for pure silver paint, measuring complete zero ohm resistance ?

Thanks a lot.