[sdiy] "re-cap" when it's SMT?

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Sun Sep 29 23:16:40 CEST 2013

On 9/29/2013 1:54 PM, The Laboratory of Sound wrote:
> My bet would be that the issue will be solved by replacing the C175
> and making sure that the surrounding copper traces are conducting. The
> cables around the affected area can all be disconnected so that you
> have ample access to the cap and traces. Good luck with it, and let us
> know how it's going. Jack

Meanwhile are you going to just leave me without all 267.00 of the order
you admitted receiving over 2/3 of (while not complaining that there was
no tracking on the first 2 envelopes NOR offering to even PAY for the
tracking you suddenly wanted after the third didn't arrive?)  ??

Jack has not communicated at all with me on this folks.  His CC company
charged back the entire order since he snubbed my offer at a greatly
reduced rate on 6 more sheets for 50.00.  This is how much the man's
reputation is worth apparently.

--
Check out sounddoctorin.com for songs, a studio tour, help
repairing old synthesizers and parts or thought provoking