[sdiy] Carbon resistive ink?

Karl Ekdahl elektrodwarf at yahoo.se
Wed Sep 25 17:05:31 CEST 2013

The thread in the electro-music forum is really interesting, i like the idea of being able to make the "ink" myself. Basically i want to try and screen print resistive surfaces, most product seem to have very low resistance and i feel like i'd like at least ~10K. Does anyone know how durable a graphite/acrylic compound could be expected to be? Better yet, does anyone have any links to how potentiometers are made in professional environments?

Thanks guys!

Karl