[sdiy] XR2206 synth ideas?

J. Verhoeven jarno.verhoeven at ziggo.nl
Thu Sep 19 13:37:50 CEST 2013

That's interesting, my two vco's work without a hitch, but there is a guy on experimentalists anonymous who also described some "interesting" behaviour on +/-15v.
Didn't know there's notable variability in these semis (despite all the process control you need to produce acceptable yield for these buggers).

Jarno.