[sdiy] MIDI-CV retrofit

GGG ggg at fgi.lv
Tue Sep 17 14:58:14 CEST 2013

Thanx for suggestions!
	Actually I do have 2 voce poliphony, like ARP Odissey or Polivoks,
and at the moment I have installed 4 pole switch to select direct CV or CV
form MIDI (one for each VCO).
	On Gates - basically I do not intend to press keys, when I controll
a synth form MIDI, so basically the question is about how to merge Gates.
Perhaps idea of ORing them should work.

GIrts