[sdiy] OT: Mathcad users?

Paul Schreiber synth1 at airmail.net
Sun Sep 15 16:40:19 CEST 2013

I used it extensively about 15 years ago (it's been around since about
1985).

Very easy to use once you get the 'hang' of entering the equations. Very
nice printing (looks great).  A breeze to make reports/technical papers
(what I used it for).
I used it last in 1992 for graduate school papers. Teacher was so impressed
he made me teach it to the entire class.

Everyone has switched to MatLab now, but I still have a copy 'just in case'.

Paul S.