[sdiy] Cheap low input current opamps?

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Thu Sep 12 02:11:31 CEST 2013

Thanks for your reply.  Here's my assessment:

Opamp {Typical input offset current/input bias current in pA}:

TL06X {5/30}
TL07X {5/65}
TL08X {5/30}

Hence, it would appear as if either the 06 or the 08 beats the 07.  Here's
LF444:

LF444 {5/10}

I have used these in my updated CGS ASR design, and no one has complained
about droop.  I think I'll be happy with 06 or 08, but I'd prefer something
a little better.

I'll definitely have a look at the others you mentioned.