[sdiy] Bunching of MIDI clock messages

ChristianH chris at chrismusic.de
Wed Sep 11 14:39:24 CEST 2013

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to immediately increment some internal
time code counter right from the MIDI reception interrupt handler,
rather than checking for it at some other time after passing through a
FIFO? Isn't that what real-time messages are about?
Ok, probably some locking mechanism will be needed to prevent
concurrency issues.

Chris