[sdiy] portable monophonic synth ideas

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Tue Sep 3 08:15:01 CEST 2013

Hi!

Generating a virtual ground can easily done by special function circuits like the TLE2425/TLE2426 from Texas Instruments:

For 5V splitting:
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/slos065d/slos065d.pdf

For universal splitting in the range 4...40V the TLE2426:
http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tle2426.pdf

These chips work really fine!

Ciao
Peter