[sdiy] portable monophonic synth ideas

Elain Klopke functionofform at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 08:05:34 CEST 2013

I built the original Minisynth (no keyboard and no S&H) for a good
friend of mine and managed to cram it into a gutted DVD drive. I
wasn't really fond of the oscillators in it, but for an FX synth it's
really good.

and the array of batteries is a really good idea that I hadn't ever
considered before...