[sdiy] CEM and SSM chips for sale

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 08:48:07 CEST 2013

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the CEM/SSM chips are all sold.
Thanks to all who asked, and I appreciate your patience. A fair amount
of interest in the chips, especially that 2040. Wish I had more!

Tim (putting the Dip in chips since 1995) Servo
---
"Sire, the church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."
- H.L. Hastings