[sdiy] Duplicates and multiples in KiCAD

Karl Ekdahl elektrodwarf at yahoo.se
Thu Mar 21 04:44:34 CET 2013

To panelize/combine boards you can use "append board" from the file menu in the PCB editor to add another file (or the same file in this case), just make sure to move the pre-existing board down/up/left/right first as the new board will be appended in the same position as it's saved in the file you append.

As for the "duplicates"-thing, i've been wondering that myself. As there is a way of doing it in the schematics editor using hierarchies, maybe there's something similar for the PCB editor?

Karl