[sdiy] monotron DC power

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:19:53 CET 2013

Great Jacob. That will help. I think I got all of what I wanted pretty
much figured out.

I'm still a bit puzzled about the BIAS point. I understand it gives
some virtual ground between 0/5v but why has it been labeled so
clearely ? So far I seem to be able to control pitch and cut-off
without really using it and I'm wondering what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks
Marc.

--
http://marc-nostromo.com