[sdiy] New DIY supplier

blacet at blacet.com blacet at blacet.com
Tue Mar 5 22:04:55 CET 2013

I've had a couple dealings with him. Seemed quite professional.

One of my pet peeves with any web site is the lack of where the business
is located. You can sometimes find a physical address by digging around
but sometimes not. They don't want to loose any business due to being too
far away from the customer; effecting shipping charges/times for example.

I've even called a few and met with paranoia. In one case, they only could
say that "they had warehouses all over".