[sdiy] What are these Capacitor's type ???

Ove Ridé nitro2k01 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:23:55 CET 2013

That looks like a paper capacitor. If needed, replace it with a
plastic (polypropylene) capacitor.

On 13 February 2013 19:55, Jean-Pierre Desrochers <jpdesroc at oricom.ca> wrote:
> Can anybody tell what type of capacitors
> are these in the picture here:
> http://www.arcenson.com/public/Capacitors.jpg
> They are manufactured by Sangamo but can't say more.
> Would they be paper capacitors type ?
> I know they are vintage ones so would they need to be replaced.
> Their shell looks like plastic so they should
> be humidity proof.. ??
> They were part of a vintage RF Generator.
> _______________________________________________
> Synth-diy mailing list
> Synth-diy at dropmix.xs4all.nl
> http://dropmix.xs4all.nl/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy


Blog: <http://blog.gg8.se/>

"Here is Evergreen City. Evergreen is the color of green forever."

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list