[sdiy] smt keepout area

Tim Ressel madhun2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 15:22:00 CEST 2012

Thanks to everyone who responded. I see know how to determine these properly. Unfortunately the free land pattern calculator from PCB Matrix it seems is no longer free. Anyone know of a free land pattern calculator? I don't want to drop $120 to buy the standard if I don't have to.

--Tim (cheap) Ressel