[sdiy] Part query - Ribbon Cable IC Socket Connector?

Martin Klang mars at pingdynasty.com
Tue Jul 24 04:46:58 CEST 2012

try IDC DIL (or DIP) Headers (or Transitions), e.g. [1].



[1] http://www.toby.co.uk/content/catalogue/products.aspx?series=606-xx-R1

On 24 Jul 2012, at 03:30, James Coplin wrote:

> I have a dead Chroma here that has several issues.  The current problem is
> that the boards are connected to each other with ribbon cable that
> terminates in a rectangular connector that has pins like an IC and plugs
> into an IC socket.  One of these has several broken pins and needs
> replacement.  Anyone know what these are called?  I've been trolling
> Mouser with no success trying to figure out what to call them. Thanks!
> James R. Coplin

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list