[sdiy] Part query - Ribbon Cable IC Socket Connector?

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Tue Jul 24 04:30:34 CEST 2012

I have a dead Chroma here that has several issues.  The current problem is
that the boards are connected to each other with ribbon cable that
terminates in a rectangular connector that has pins like an IC and plugs
into an IC socket.  One of these has several broken pins and needs
replacement.  Anyone know what these are called?  I've been trolling
Mouser with no success trying to figure out what to call them. Thanks!

James R. Coplin

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list