[sdiy] . . . and now, the power supply (was Akai AX80 Voice 4 DCO2 issue and AX80 Voice 8 PWM over-modulation before that)

w.james.meagher at gmail.com w.james.meagher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:40:43 CEST 2012

Thanks Gordon - much appreciated. That's what I ended up ordering, but it's nice to know I've got the right thing coming.

It's been a great learning experience today finding data sheets to track down the modern equivalent to some of these older components. So again, many thanks to everyone who took the time to give me a nudge in the right direction when I didn't know what the next step should be.

Pre-Internet this learning curve would have taken me ten times longer...or more.

Cheers,
James

Sent from my iPhone