[sdiy] Juno 6/60 SH rate for filter cv

Richard Wentk richard at wentk.com
Wed Jul 18 08:34:40 CEST 2012

Seconded. IMO the Juno 6/60/106 are easily the best sounding DCO polys from that decade.

Never heard envelope zippering on my 60 or my 106.

Did have some issues with control resolution. There were a couple of times when the cutoff slider stepping was too wide to get the cutoff just so.

But otherwise they're fun and they sound great.

Richard