[sdiy] Juno 6/60 SH rate for filter cv

Kyle Stephens lightburnx at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 04:37:59 CEST 2012

Andrew,

Fiddled with it as you suggested. No steps, no zip. I use self res with short envelopes a lot for minimal tech ish drum sounds. Often I put some OD on top, which would pick out glitches all the more were there any.

I haven't heard it in any other scenario either for that matter. Just get one man, they're a lot of fun.

_Kyle