[sdiy] PPG or Prophet VS waves for class

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Wed Jul 18 00:23:49 CEST 2012

As Olivier says you can download the EPROM used in the monowave from my website.
The first 16, as he says are ones I made up, the next 127 are from the
PPG, the remainder are taken from a huge number of sources (way too
many to mention).

they're stored as 256 sample, full cycle waves in 8 bit linear format.

Also check out the wiard "waveform city" module, which used to come
with a natty bit of software for editing, creating, viewing and
auditioning waveforms :)

Paul