[sdiy] +-12V from two +12V

Martin Klang mars at pingdynasty.com
Tue Jul 17 14:29:44 CEST 2012

oh and you should know that constant current doesn't really work, not as described by the distributors.
As it says in the user manual:
"Overload and Short Circuit Protection: Prevent the unit from overload and short circuit.
When the unit is under the condition of overload or short circuit, the output current will
be limited."
The current dial simply sets the overload limit, on an ungraded scale.

best,

/m