[sdiy] +-12V from two +12V

Martin Klang mars at pingdynasty.com
Tue Jul 17 14:18:19 CEST 2012

I've got this [1] which looks identical, only different branding.
The grounds are isolated, so yes, you can get +/-12v, and simultaneous +5v.

btw I don't think the two fixed outputs are current limited, so best be careful with those.

hth,

/m

[1] http://www.rapidonline.com/Electrical-Power/Triple-Out-0-30v-5v-12v-2-5a-Ana-Psu-85-1707/