[sdiy] Cat SRM2 again

g m montalbano montalbanogm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 02:38:00 CEST 2012

It's been a few years, so I thought I'd check in one more time to see
if anyone has come across schematics for the SRMII.

To review, the SRMII is RADICALLY different from the SRM and the
original CAT -- it uses CEM oscillators and a large (19" x 4") complex
digital encoding board for the keyboard processing -- for many of the
circuits, the schematics for the older two synths are no help at all.

So, if anyone has any accurate documentation on the SRMII, let me know
-- happy to pay for the info.

~GMM