[sdiy] CV to Expo in a processor

ASSI Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sat Jul 14 19:31:53 CEST 2012

On Saturday 14 July 2012, 13:48:26, Tom Wiltshire wrote:
> Is it just me or is Github a mysterious interface?

If you don't know what Git is then yes, it would seem mysterious.

> I never manage to actually find anything, and I'm not even sure what I'm
> looking at.

You're looking at the web frontend to a source code repository.  You must
allow javascript to both githup.com and akamai.net for it to work,
unfortunately.

http://git-scm.com/

> Is it a file structure?

Sort of, yes.

> Where are the files? All I seem able to find are pointless "git ignore"
> files.

What you see on the web really is just for browsing around (and working with
other developers scattered about the internet if you're a developer).  If
you want to work with the project you'd "clone" the repository to your
computer or download a snapshot archive.

Regards,
Achim.