[sdiy] Zener diode wattage tolerances

Bob K farfisa5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:59:38 CEST 2012

This is all incredibly cool.  Thanks everyone so far.

It's basically a wooden box (about the size of a toolbox) with about
four knobs on the front, a couple of switches, a power plug and a
line-out.

I'm now thinking someone just made a machine that has the sound card
from the pinball table that outputs the stored sounds on the original
chip.  Since that's all digital I'm thinking maybe the knobs are just
for speeding up or slowing down the samples.

Either way, I check it out when I get home and report back with my findings.