[sdiy] Zener diode wattage tolerances

Bob K farfisa5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:04:49 CEST 2012

Thanks.  It's slowly now coming together that this is a very strange
animal indeed.

I'll look over the guts and see what else is in there when I get home
tonight.  Turns out this may just be a piece of garbage that was
poorly designed.

It's more of a noise machine than a synth I guess.  No keys, just
line-outs and knobs.

I bought it for $10, so I'm willing to take that loss if the thing is
completely trashed.  I didn't try turning it on when I got home so I'm
not even sure it works.

The burned diode made me cautious on initial inspection so I just went
to this list first-thing in the morning with my questions.

You all are quite the indispensable asset.